Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Little Introduction...


Welcome to my blog.  I am writing this as a way to preserve and sort my thoughts and experiences, so that I can have something to "flip" through later.  Sort of a diary/photo album/creative journal/recipe book/garden journal/etc.   If there is anything in here that is interesting to anyone, so much the better.  I am warning you right now, my life is not terribly exciting or entertaining.  It can be downright boring at times.  But it is real, and it is good.  I am blessed, and I don't want to take any of this wonderful life for granted.  (That is where the blog comes in...)

I have a husband, two kids (a boy and a girl), a house on 6 acres in Missouri, two cats, two dogs, and two guinea pigs.  I am a SAHM, a photographer, and an avid (or obsessed, whatever) gardener.  My family has been diagnosed with Celiac disease, so I am continually trying to learn more about gluten free cooking and baking.  I have homesteader tendencies.  I have a large vegetable garden, and a fledgling strawberry and blackberry patch.  I love photography and photographs, and I never get tired of photographing my children and our daily life (or anything at all, for that matter). Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment