Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gluten Free Donuts!





Yeah, GLUTEN FREE homemade donuts!!!!!!!  My daughter hadn't eaten donuts for over four years, since before she was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  For a myriad of reasons, donuts have never been a staple in our kitchen.  Recently, though, I found this book.



There are several recipes I want to try, but the first one had to be the donut recipe.  My daughter flipped out... even my wheat-flour-loving son flipped out over these donuts!  The first copy was one I checked out from the library.  Needless to say, after the first batch of donuts I bought my own copy of the book.  I can't wait to try the sandwich bread recipe. 

Update:  We have tried the sandwich bread recipe, as well as many others, and they all have gotten "thumbs up" from my kids.  I love a gluten-free success in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment